HachirokuUploaded by Filipe1020
Apr 28th 2016, 8:27 PM
The Hachiroku is a lightweight coupé made in japan back in the 80's, this car has a worldwide fanbase which grows larger every year due to it's great power to weight distribution, easy displacement for modifications, affordable prices and the pure driving experience it can offer to the driver, this car popularity just raised even more thanks to Keiichi Tsuchiya, the Drift King, who uses a modified Hachiroku as his main car, and the anime Initial D, which the main character Takumi Fujiawara drives one, so pump up that eurobeat, and master the corners.
- Lights Support (Works in multiplayer too!)
- Functional Pop-Up Headlights
- A lot of customizable options with the Custom Vehicle Support
- LEVIN Variant, it has different headlights
- Bosozoku Variant (Crazy looking and it's also fast)
- Drift Version
UPDATE V2.5 (04/29/2017)
- Improved handling
- Fixed issues with the wheels that were creating console errors.
- Added Icons in the Garage Menu
- Added new CVS Parts like Drift Charms, Oil Cooler, taped headlights and so on.
- Lights Support now works in multiplayer!
- New CVS Parts
- Tweaked Handling to allow sharper turns
- Hachiroku LEVIN variant
- Slight updates on the models
- Non-Drift variants for both Normal and LEVIN
- Hachiroku Bosozoku Variant
- Added working Pop-Up Headlights